Actress Noomi Rapace is set to return for “Alien: Covenant”, the sequel to Ridley Scott’s “Prometheus”.
She joins Michael Fassbender, Katherine Waterston, Demian Bichir, Billy Crudup and Danny McBride with Scott directing, reported Variety.
Plot details have not been disclosed for “Alien: Covenant”. Rapace played the role of archaeologist Elizabeth Shaw in “Prometheus.”
- Sigourney Weaver can’t wait to get back into space
- ‘Hateful Eight’ actor Demian Bichir joins ‘Alien: Covenant’
- Michael Fassbender to return for ‘Prometheus 2’
- ‘Prometheus 2’ to start filming in January 2016
- ‘Blade Runner 2’ is best script Harrison Ford ever read: Ridley Scott
- The Genesis Story
Watch Video: What’s making news
Principal photography recently started in Australia’s New South Wales. The film arrives in theatres on August 4, 2017.
“Prometheus” was set in the late 21st century and about 30 years prior to the events in Scott’s 1979 movie “Alien”.