Actress Nicole Kidman is in talks to join Colin Farrell in The Killing of a Sacred Deer, a new film plan from The Lobster filmmaker Yorgos Lanthimos.
Lanthimos has co-written a book with The Lobster co-writer Efthimis Fillipou, pronounced The Hollywood Reporter.
- Colin Farrell reunites with The Lobster executive for new thriller
- Nicole Kidman not starring in ‘Wonder Woman’
- Hollywood singer Nicole Kidman in talks for Ajay Devgn’s ‘Shivaay’?
- Nicole Kidman turns brunette
- Colin Firth to voice Paddington bear in movie
- Gomez replaces Kidman in ‘Monte Carlo’
The Killing of a Sacred Deer is being described as a psychological punish thriller with a spirit of abnormal thrown in.
Farrell, 40, is on house as a successful surgeon, who attempts to confederate a teen into his family, though when a teen’s actions grow increasingly sinister, a alloy is forced to make an inconceivable sacrifice.
Kidman, 48, will play Farrell’s wife. The plan is streamer towards an Aug start, with A24 as a domestic distributor.