Actor Charlie Sheen has praised his father Martin Sheen for being his hero.
The 50-year-old “Former Two-and-a Half” group star pronounced his father has always been understanding of him, reported Female First.
- Charlie Sheen stops holding HIV medication
- I drank to stifle HIV anxiety: Charlie Sheen
- I’ve no magnetism for Charlie Sheen: Burt Reynolds
- Charlie Sheen in sanatorium for food poisoning
- Charlie Sheen used steroids
- Sheen dims on Charlie
Watch Video: What’s creation news
“He is my hero. He is smart, merciful and studious adequate to know that during some indicate I’d find my approach behind home and he and my mom would be watchful for me. He was disturbed though supportive,” Charlie said.