Actor Leonardo DiCaprio is set to make an movement thriller formed on a real-life hunt for a refugee fishing ship.
The 41-year-old actor will furnish a movie, patrician “The Outlaw Ocean” by his prolongation association Appian Way for internet video streaming use Netflix.
The film will tell a story of how a vigilante organisation stalked a scandalous fish poaching boat opposite 10,000 miles and 3 oceans, reported Female First.
- Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio reunite for new movie
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Michael Bay to furnish Rwandan Cycling movie
- Leonardo DiCaprio partners with Netflix for documentary projects
- Leonardo DiCaprio,Tom Hanks operative on Gorbachev biopic
- DiCaprio turns sequence torpedo in ‘The Devil’
- DiCaprio to star in film about online casinos
Watch Video: What’s creation news
DiCaprio, a committed environmental activist, had sealed a understanding with Netflix to furnish non-fiction formed films and documentaries about argumentative environmental themes.
“There’s never been a some-more vicious time for a world or some-more of a need for means storytellers to assistance us all make clarity of a issues we face,” he said.