Hollywood star Johnny Depp has reportedly hired a 20,000 pounds-a-month predicament government expert.
The 53-year-old Black Mass actor could be set to do a tell-all TV talk underneath a recommendation of Allan Mayer, who has been drafted in to assistance Depp deliver his repute in a arise of allegations of domestic abuse from disloyal mother Amber Heard, reported Female First.
A source said, “Johnny has been warned that his career could take a vital downturn and wants to do as most repairs control as possible. He’s being urged to do a outrageous TV talk and is being suggested that he can’t only censor away.
- Johnny Depp auctioning art collection amidst divorce
- Johnny Depp wants The Rolling Stones to perform during his wedding?
- Johnny Depp too needy for Amber Heard?
- It was tough on both of us: Depp on his separate with Paradis
- Johnny Depp,Heard speckled holding hands during Rolling Stones Concert
- Johnny Depp profitable £100m to ex Vanessa Paradis
“Johnny hold a fibre of tip meetings with Allan and his group during a hotel in Denmark final month while he was furloughed there with his band. A outrageous predicament government expostulate has been launched in LA too,” a insider said.
Heard recently filed for divorce from a Pirates of a Caribbean actor and has indicted him of being physically and verbally violent towards her during their marriage.