Actor Jeff Goldblum says he was like a “teenager” with a vanquish when he initial met his now wife Emilie Livingston.
The 63-year-old “Independence Day: Resurgence” star feels lucky to have met Livingston, with whom he has 11-month-old son Charlie Ocean, and pronounced a critical thing is that they make any other laugh, reported Female First.
- Movie-making, audiences have matured: Jeff Goldblum
- Jennifer Lawrence is unpredictable: Liam Hemsworth
- Obama out: US President delivers final White House Correspondents’ cooking speech
- Will Smith, Priyanka Chopra to attend White House Correspondents’ dinner
- Jeff Goldblum adult for ‘Jurassic World 2’
- Watch trailer of Independence Day: Resurgence, aliens are back
Watch Video: What’s creation news
“I was immediately anxious by her and walked over. The next integrate of days we followed her. we talked to my friends about her. we was like a teenager. She creates me and Charlie laugh. we like a approach we make her giggle too. It’s critical to me, a approach we make any other laugh,” he said.