Actor Jeff Goldblum says he was like a “teenager” with a crush when he first met his now wife Emilie Livingston.
The 63-year-old “Independence Day: Resurgence” star feels lucky to have met Livingston, with whom he has 11-month-old son Charlie Ocean, and said the important thing is that they make each other laugh, reported Female First.
- Movie-making, audiences have matured: Jeff Goldblum
- Jennifer Lawrence is unpredictable: Liam Hemsworth
- Obama out: US President delivers last White House Correspondents’ dinner speech
- Will Smith, Priyanka Chopra to attend White House Correspondents’ dinner
- Jeff Goldblum up for ‘Jurassic World 2’
- Watch trailer of Independence Day: Resurgence, aliens are back
Watch Video: What’s making news
“I was immediately thrilled by her and walked over. The next couple of days I pursued her. I talked to my friends about her. I was like a teenager. She makes me and Charlie laugh. I like the way I make her laugh too. It’s important to me, the way we make each other laugh,” he said.