Actor Bryan Cranston has been roped in to play Zordon in a “Power Rangers” remake.
The 60-year-old six-time Emmy leader pennyless a news on Twitter.
“Excited to play #Zordon in a #PowerRangersMovie! T or F: #BlueRanger Billy Cranston was named after what actor?,” he wrote, observant that Billy Cranston, a Blue Ranger, was named after him.
- Bryan Cranston joins James Franco’s ‘The Disaster Artist’
- ‘The Martian’ singer Naomi Scott to star in ‘Power Rangers’ as Pink Ranger
- Bryan Cranston to voice superhero in charcterised web comedy
- Watch: ‘Godzilla’ wreak massacre in new trailer
- Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn in theatre play ‘Sex with Strangers’
- From violation bad to being lbj
Watch Video: What’s creation news
The “Breaking Bad” alum has worked with a Power Rangers authorization formerly as well, voicing Snizard and Twin Man on a “Mighty Morphin Power Rangers” array in a early ’90s.
The film will account a adventures of 5 high propagandize students who contingency save a planet, that includes their city of Angel Grove, from visitor destruction.
Elizabeth Banks is personification a villain, Rita Repulsa, while a immature expel includes Becky G as Yellow Ranger Trini, Ludi Lin as Black Ranger Zack, Dacre Montgomery as Red Ranger Jason, Naomi Scott as Pink Ranger Kimberly, and RJ Cyler as Blue Ranger Billy.
The film is scheduled to recover in Mar 2017.